Studio Wildcard has just released ARK: Survival Evolved Update 2.64 and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The new update includes tons of exploit patches alongside some bug fixes and stability improvements. No new content has been added.
The update is currently available on the PC, PS, and Xbox consoles as a mandatory download. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below for more information about the update.
ARK: Survival Evolved Update 2.64 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for ARK: Survival Evolved Update 2.64 that is available on all supported platforms:
- Fixed some exploits.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from repairing items in Dino Inventories that functioned as Smithy.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Charge Lantern to lose quality when placed and picked up.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some boss flags from being placed.
- Fixed some voiceover bugs.
- Fixed some PVE Exploits.
- Fixed some incorrect spawns with Summoner.
- Fixed some areas that prevented Megachelon from building.
- Fixed some client stalls when using the TEK Incubator.
- Fixed a bug which could cause items to be lost in the Loadout Mannequin when using a non-survivor dermis.
- Fixed a bug where players were being killed when entering a mission mounted from a Stegosaurus.
- Fixed a bug where some Explorer Notes would repeat themselves on unlock.
- Reworked the Shadowmane leap so that it works better on servers with low framerate and fixed a bug where it would jump too far in some cases
- Removed some redundant options in metal elevator platform multi-use wheel
- TEK Stryder beds are now named after the TEK Stryder itself
- Made some balance tweaks to Trap and Hunt missions to reduce overall difficulty
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: ARK Survival Evolved