Treyarch has just released the Black Ops Cold War Feb. 9 update that is now live on all platforms and we have the complete list of patch notes. This update brings several new League Play restrictions, which go beyond the general rule set that were announced previously. In the notes below, we show you what has changed or updated in this patch.
You do not have to download or install anything for this Black Ops Cold War Feb. 9 update. This is a server-side update, so it should be automatically be applied for everyone. Apart from the League Play changes, there are also some stability improvements for the new Firebase Z map in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Zombies mode.
Black Ops Cold War Feb. 9 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Black Ops Cold War Feb. 9 Update that is now rolling out to all the players.
- Players logging into League Play for the first time should now see preset CDL classes instead of empty custom classes in Create-a-Class.
- Players should now be able to save their custom classes properly in League Play.
- Suppressors (All)
- Task Force Barrel
- Spetsnaz RPK Barrel
- CMV MIL-Spec Barrel
- Tiger Team Barrel
- Mounted Flashlight
- Target Designator
- Tiger Team Spotlight
- War Machine
- Field Upgrades
- Updated the percentages listed on the Skill Divisions Overview screen.
- Addressed a dismissible UI error that could appear when exiting a League Play match in the After Action Report.
- Fixed crashes related to Essence Traps, Main Quest, and Tombstone Soda.
- Special enemy class now counts toward the Elite eliminations weapon camo challenge.
- Orda eliminations now count for 3 Elite eliminations toward weapon camo challenges.
- Closed an exploit where a player could teleport out of the Village using Aether Shroud Tier III.
- Addressed a rare issue where an Orda Assault Round could end prematurely.
- Tombstone Soda
- Addressed an issue where the player’s resources would not update upon collecting their stash.
- Addressed an issue where the player could not pick up items after dying in shadow form under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue where the player could die and not reach their body while fast-traveling in shadow form.
- Addressed an issue with the RAI K-84 where offset visual effects could be seen after using the teleporter.
- Addressed an issue where the Dark Aether Artifact Intel was not being awarded properly during the Main Quest.
This was everything released in this latest server update for the Black Ops Cold War. If there is anything updated or changed in the game, we will update the article above. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.