Red Dot Games has released this Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Update 1.0.1 on the very first day and here are the patch notes. The game was just launched earlier today and it is good to see the developers supporting the game on its launch to iron out all the issues and bugs that might hinder the smooth experience.
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Update 1.0.1 is now available for download and installation. This patch should automatically start downloading when you start the Steam client. Everything you need to know has been covered in the release notes below.
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Update 1.0.1 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Car Mechanic Simulator 2021 Update 1.0.1 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed Rebind bug (affected AZERTY and QWERTY keyboards)*
- Fixed welder on Zephyr L Series roof
- Morena Bizzarini can now be examined via OBD scanner
- Fixed “Life lesson”, “Good tip”, “Rich guy” achievement
- Small localization fixes
- when occured, need to run game with resetsettings after upgrading to 1.0.1
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.