Klei Entertainment has just released the new Don’t Starve Together February 15 Update, and you can read the full patch notes here. This new patch has just been deployed for the Steam players, and it features full support for the Steam Deck. Along with that, it also adds a few bug fixes and crashes.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Don’t Starve Together patch notes for February 15 Update is covered below. You should be able to download and install this patch right away. The console version of this update will have a different changelog, not this one.
Don’t Starve Together (DST) Patch Notes: February 15 Update
Here are the official patch notes for Don’t Starve Together February 15 Update that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Added Steam Deck support
- Koalefant Trunk Steak’s name and icon now shows up correctly in the cookbook ingredient lists
- Fixed a bug preventing Crabking and Dragonfly from spawning after their world settings are changed from none to something else.
- Fixed a crash when ramming burnt Above Average Tree Trunks.
- Fixed a rare Kitcoon crash
- Fixed a crash with the world presets
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Klei Entertainment