F.I.S.T (Forged in Shadow Torch) Update 1.04 has just been deployed and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The new update fixes a bug that could not load games from a save point in the Underground Lake amongst other minute improvements like doors not opening properly.
You can find the complete relevant information for F.I.S.T Patch Notes: Update 1.04 down below. The file size of the update has not been revealed yet. However, judging by the nature of the update, we expect it to be relatively small. The update is available as a global mandatory download today.
F.I.S.T Patch Notes: Update 1.04
Here are the complete patch notes for F.I.S.T Update 1.04 coming out to all supported platforms:
PS5 1.004 / PS4 1.04 PATCH NOTES
- Ps5 1.004 / Ps4 1.04 Patch Notes
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed a Bug That Cannot Load the Game From a Saved Data if The Game Is Saved at a Specific Save Point in Underground Lake.
- Fixed a Bug That a Specific Door in Mine Has a Chance Not to Open.
- Fixed a Bug That the Trophy “Liberator Has a Chance Not to Pop.
- Fixed a Bug That Has a Chance Not Be Able to Buy Data Disks From Flip.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.