Duoyi Interactive has released this latest Gunfire Reborn November 19 Update and we have covered the full list of patch notes here. In this update, there are many bug fixes and improvements to the anti-cheat system. Plus, there are a few optimization improvements as well.
We do not have the file size for Gunfire Reborn November 19 Update yet, but it shouldn’t be too big. This patch is now available to download and install via Steam. All the relevant information regarding this patch has been covered in the full notes below.
Gunfire Reborn November 19 Update Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Gunfire Reborn November 19 Update that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Further optimized the anti-cheat system.
- Optimized the golden goblet selection pop-up in [Hyperborean Jokul]
- Optimized the text shown when interacting with a peculiar chest.
- Fixed an issue where BSOD may occur in the battle against [Pole Monarch].
- Fixed an issue where players could bypass the final trial in the battle against [Pole Monarch].
- Fixed an issue where monsters may get stuck somewhere in [Hyperborean Jokul], causing a softlock.
- Fixed an issue where repeated reload may occur when dual-wielding using Ao Bai.
- Fixed an issue where the bonus Shield/Armor, gained from [Fight for Immortality], may not be applied to the scroll [Flesh and Bones].
- Fixed an issue where [Heavy Crossbowman] may hit players with their back to victims.
- Fixed abnormal firing sound effects of Qian Sui that occurs in other teammates’ game session.
- Fixed abnormal firing sound effects with [Crimson Firescale] under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where some texts may appear in Chinese.
- Fixed an issue where some texts may be abnormal in the ascension selection screen.
- Fixed a POV issue that may occur when knocked down.
- Fixed an issue where monsters may get stuck in the mountain in [Hyperborean Jokul – Stage 1]
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.