Focus Home Interactive has just laid down the update roadmap for Hood: Outlaws & Legends, including patch notes for next week and beyond! Through a Dev Log posted on YouTube, the developers talked about everything you can expect from the game for the rest of the quarter.
The game is already out on Steam and the PlayStation Store. The new updates include a brand new map, Mountain, coming up in June. Moreover, various matchmaking improvements and PvE and Hardcore modes will also be coming out soon.
Hood: Outlaws & Legends Patch Notes
Here’s the Dev-Log, plus, a summary of all the patch notes and updates you can expect from the game in May 2021 and beyond!
- Insight about balancing stats and the matchmaking system
- Answers to various community feedback
- Info about next updates (matchmaking improvements, assassinations tweaks, controller sensitivity fixes)
- New map “Mountain” (coming mid-June)
- New info about upcoming modes (PvE and hardcore)
- New outlaw info
The developers are hard at work at trying to pump out relevant updates while listening to community feedback! Are you excited about the game? Let us know in the comments below. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Hood Outlaws & Legends