Focus Home Interactive has released a brand new Insurgency: Sandstorm June 8 Update and we have the patch notes right here for you. This update is a minor one and it focuses on fixing various issues with the game. Some of the major issues that are resolved are where the player limit could be exceeded in versus and co-op play; leading to a bad experience.
The total file size for this update hasn’t been revealed yet but we will update it as soon as we get out hands on it. Players can log in as soon as they update their game. Here is everything we know about Insurgency: Sandstorm June 8 Update Patch Notes.
Insurgency: Sandstorm Patch Notes: June 8 Hotfix Update
Here are the patch notes for Insurgency: Sandstrom June 8 Update rolling out on all supported platforms:
- Fixed an issue where the player limit could be exceeded in versus and co-op play
- Fixed an issue where explosives could do damage through walls and ceilings
- Fixed an issue where crosshairs were missing for 4x, 4x-1x, 6x-3x, and 7x optics
- Fixed an issue where the muzzle flash was missing when firing a weapon
- Fixed an issue where 2x-1x Holo sights displayed a black texture in local play
- Fixed an issue where part of the player model could disappear if the Brute face was equipped
- Fixed an issue where using the default Insurgent head with the Brute torso resulted in a gap in the players torso
- Fixed an issue where the Captive free gear set was locked behind an in-game currency transaction
- Fixed an issue where the Brute hands were visible while aiming through scopes
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: New World Interactive