Frontier Developments have just dropped the newest Jurassic World Evolution 2 Update 1.1.5. This is a hotfix patch that fixes some crucial bugs introduced in the previous patch. Do not expect tons of changes since the devs primarily wanted to iron out bugs after the game’s initial release.
This update is available for you to download right now without any server maintenance. Check out what bug fixes were brought into the game with this update in the next section. You can find all the relevant information for Jurassic World Evolution 2 Update 1.1.5 down below.
Jurassic World Evolution 2 Patch Notes: Update 1.1.5
Here are all the bug fixes and quality of life improvements introduced in the game with Jurassic World Evolution 2 Update 1.1.5 coming out on all supported platforms:
Hi Park Managers,
We have released Update 1.1.5, a hotfix for the PC version of Jurassic World Evolution 2, to address various GPU related issues on PC.
Please find the full list of patch notes below:
- Fixed issue where the game was only supporting DX12 Feature Level 12_0 – it now supports DX12 Feature Level 11_0 and 11_1 as well
- Lowered minimum GPU memory restrictions to widen the range of specifications able to run the game – Note: The minimum required PC specifications per se have not changed; this means that when attempting to play on lower specification systems the game might not run as intended.
- Updated how the game selects which GPU to use, making the game more robust in selecting the appropriate card
- More information added to GPU error messages on startup; it now lists which GPU it is trying to run the game on
- Fixed issue where the game ‘flickers’
- Fixed a minor DLSS memory leak
- Crash fixes
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Frontier Development