WOLCEN Studio has just released Lords of Mayhem Update 184.108.40.206, and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The new update is primarily a hotfix and contains tons of stability improvements.
The new update has currently been released on all supported platforms and is a mandatory download. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below.
Lords of Mayhem Update 220.127.116.11 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the update:
- Fixed an issue where the Hunt trail would sometimes not be generated on the second floor of an expedition.
- Fixed an issue where clicking the first hunt altar would sometimes not generate a Hunt trail.
- Fixed an issue where choosing the modifier “Anamnesis” during a Hunt would sometimes cause the trail to stop working.
- Fixed an issue where projectile skills would sometimes deal no damage despite hitting the target.
- Fixed an issue where the unique item “Maelström”’s unique affix would not increase the next Elemental spell’s damage if the previous spell used had a different base Element.
- Fixed an issue where the Omega Svriir and the Fireblood Omega Svriir’s animations would be offset.
- Fixed an issue where the character wouldn’t be able to move while using the Loot Filter.
- Fixed an issue where the 3 pillars in the Chapter 3 Boss’ arena would not have their health bars displayed.
- Fixed an issue where the visual effects and the animation of the “Hammer of Aurora” skill from the Aspect of Dawn wouldn’t be synced.
- The affixes that increase the material, occult or elemental ailment chance score are now correctly displayed as flat score instead of percentage
- Fixed an issue where the Gate of Fades node “Pact Master’s Song” in the Abyssal Shaper part of the Gate of Fates would give a 12% Occult Ailment chance score instead of 15%.
- The Gate of Fates node “His Whispered Lullabies” now increases inflicted Occult Ailments duration by 25% instead of increasing Ailment chance score.
- Fixed an issue where a non-textured area would be visible when getting out of the “Ravaged Camp” during the Chapter 1 Quest “Meet the Purifiers”.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem