Square Enix has just released the latest Marvel’s Avengers Update 1.8.1 and here we have the full list of patch notes for you to read. This patch brings another round of fixes and small changes all around the game. As the update is now available, you can install it and explore all the new stuff yourself or you can read all changes in the full release notes below.
In terms of download size, Marvel’s Avengers Update 1.8.1 (PS5 Update 01.000.019, PS4 Update 1.42) is a small patch with not much to download. The file sizes may vary for different platforms of the game. All the relevant information you need to know about this update has been covered below.
Marvel’s Avengers Update 1.8.1 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Marvel’s Avengers Update 1.8.1 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- PlayStation: 7/6
- Xbox: 7/6
- Steam: 7/6
- Stadia: 7/6
- The Vault Onboarding mission now properly updates after completing a SHIELD Cache.
- Players no longer automatically swap to Hulk when choosing To Find Olympia from the Avengers Initiative War Table during Kamala’s portion of the level.
- Captain America’s “Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame” Outfit’s shield now displays correctly in the Reassemble Campaign’s final battle and ending cinematics if equipped.
- Captain America’s “Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame” Outfit’s shield is now oriented correctly on his back so the star faces upwards.
- The “Back in the Game” buff no longer appears when switching characters.
- Mission tooltips for the Mega Hive now correctly mention that only 4 Heroic Gauntlets need to be completed instead of 8.
- A snippet of code no longer appears in the tooltip of the Red Room Uniform.
- A snippet of code no longer appears in the description of the Hero’s Catalyst: 1 Day.
- Players can no longer use the Void Tech Transponder to shrink Monica in Beating the Odds.
- Gamma Resistance will no longer show up in the Buff feed as [REDACTED BUFF] Resistance.
- Enemies may not spawn in some floors in Last Avenger Standing.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Square Enix