Visual Concepts has just deployed NBA 2K22 October 5 Update and we have the complete presumed patch notes for you to read. As of yet, the update seems to be a sudden push with no prior indication from the developers. The servers have been taken down and there is hope that the playoffs bug might finally be fixed.
As of yet, the file size of the update is 28 GB on the PS4 and 33 GB on the Xbox with no details being shared on either of the console’s release logs. You can find all the relevant information you may need to know regarding the NBA 2K22 patch notes for October 5 Update (Current Gen Patch Update 1.4) is covered below.
NBA 2K22 Patch Notes: October 5 Update
As of yet, there seems to be no information as to what is included in the update. However, Reddit users on the NBA2K subreddit have already mentioned the disparity in the game update size with some complaining that the update has gone up to a whopping 84 GB on the Xbox.
Here are the official patch notes for the NBA 2K22 October 5 Update that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Continued stability and performance improvements have been made to enhance the overall experience.
- You now have the ability to obtain Skill Boosts directly from your in-game phone no matter where you are on the Cruise Ship.
- Perfect Release SFX now have descriptive names to make equipping them a more simplified process.
- Zoom adjustments to the Broadcast camera, based on community feedback.
- Addressed an issue where the user would sometimes appear over the ocean when accepting an invite to the Cruise Ship.
- Slightly increased the ball drop speed in MyTEAM.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: NBA 2K22