EA Sports confirmed that NHL 21 Update 1.3.1 will be going live tomorrow on December 10 and the list of patch notes are given below. Earlier this month, NHL 21 received a big update (Patch 1.3) with plenty of new features and in-game content and updates. So the team is releasing a new Patch 1.3.1 to fix bugs and address some problems.
Some uniforms were not properly coloured, which is now fixed in the upcoming NHL 21 Update 1.3.1. Not to miss, the updated Nurnberg IceTigers logo. For the complete list, continue reading below after the jump.
NHL 21 Update 1.3.1 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the NHL 21 Update 1.3.1 for your viewing pleasure. These have been confirmed by the EA Community Manager for NHL 21.
As mentioned earlier, do not expect a big update with new features just yet. This is a small patch for fixing some issues.
- Fixed issue with the Calgary Flames Reverse Retro Neckline coloring
- Fixed issue with the Colorado Avalanche Reverse Retro Crest being too low on uniform
- Fixed issue with the Ottawa Senators Reverse Retro Crest coloring on uniform
- Updated Nurnberg IceTigers logo
- Added Spengler Cup teams to Play Now and Online Versus
- Fixed the text for the Sherwood Code V Player Stick in Creation Zone
This is everything we have so far from the NHL 21 Update 1.3.1 which will go live on December 10. Players have been complaining about more uniform mistakes that shouldn’t have been there in the first place. We hope EA will take notice of them and fix them in a future patch soon.
If we receive any more updates, the above list will be updated with the new information.