Ubisoft has just announced the release of May 10 Update Y7S1.3 for Rainbow Six Siege and we have the complete patch notes for you. This update focuses on bug fixes and improving some of the Operators as well. It also fixes some of the issues with the user experience.
If you have been on the lookout for the patch notes for Rainbow Six Siege May 10 Update Y7S1.3, you’ve come to the right place. The update has rolled out on all supported platforms and will be available for players to download without any downtime.
Rainbow Six Siege Patch Notes: April 19 Update Y7S1.3
Here are the patch notes for Rainbow Six Siege April 19 Update Y7S1.3 rolling out on all supported platforms:
– Blackbeard mounted shield can block Stun Grenades.
– Defenders gadgets become indestructible after being downed or killed while holding the gadget.
– Gadgets are indestructible after getting pushed while holding the gadget in hands.
– Amaru can’t use Garra Hook to get to the top of the left tower of Emerald Plains
– Operator Portrait is not equipped after purchasing a bundle and pressing the “Equip All” button.
– Crosshair will become a white dot in multiple conditions for Montagne.
– Camera issues during match replay on Emerald Plains.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.