Garena will be deploying Ring of Elysium Season 14 Update for all the players and here we have the full patch notes for the upcoming season. The new season is being called as Invitation and should be available to download and installation in the next 3-4 hours time frame. Apart from the Adventurer Pass, there are several other smaller updates all around the game.
No file size available yet for this Ring of Elysium Season 14 Update, but it should be made available once the patch goes live. There is a scheduled maintenance starting soon and the servers will be taken offline – so any ongoing game will be interrupted.
Ring of Elysium Season 14 Update Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Ring of Elysium Season 14 Update that is now rolling out to all supported platforms of the game:
Adventurer Pass Season 14- INVITATION
- The Adventurer Pass spans over the 10-week season and is a way for players to earn exclusive in-game rewards. By playing the game and ranking up the seasonal Adventurer Tiers, players will unlock various rewards, including:
- E-points: The S14 Adventurer Pass rewards include a total of 1500 E-points! Players can spend 950 E-points to unlock the Pass and earn 1500 E-points back when they reach tier 99
- Brand new rewards including weapon skins, vehicle appearances, traversal equipment appearances, portraits, loading screens, lobby music, coins, boosts, and more!
- Adventurer Characters (does not affect game balance)
- There will be three Adventurer Characters in this season. All characters have a variety of unlockable styles, and will gradually unlock as the player’s Tier increases their Adventurer Pass
- Code X (Unlocks at Tier 1)
- Code M (Unlocks at Tier 1)
- Lilo (Unlocks at Tier 20)
- As always, none of the rewards in the Adventurer Pass affects game balance, and all unlocked rewards stay forever
Adventurer Pass Owner Exclusive Supply Box
- Adventurer Pass owners will be able to claim a FREE supply box every day at the EP Store and get a random amount of coins, don’t forget to claim one every day!
Normal Mode Map Adjusted
- Adjustment period: June 3rd to July 7th, 2021
- According to the results of the Community Map Vote event in game, Normal Mode’s map has been adjusted to Europa Island
- Adjusted numerous weekly challenges in the Adventurer Pass, making them easier to complete
- Added two boxes in the “Coin Store”
- S14 Weapon Skin Supply Box
- Priced at 588 coins, open to claim a random reward inside the box, including three S14 character-themed weapon skins for AUG, Scorpion EVO3 A1, and Mosin-Nagant
- S14 Daily Supply Box
- Priced at 888 coins, limited to one purchase per day, open to claim a random reward inside the box, including S14 character-themed traversal equipment appearances, portraits, and Coin boosts
- S14 Weapon Skin Supply Box
S14 Supporter Rewards
- Introducing “Supporter rewards”! Purchase any amount of E-Points during Season 14 to claim a supporter reward pack at the Event Center, rewards include an Epic “Infused” AK-15 weapon skin, a portrait, and an accessory
Battle Buddy- Season 14 Update
- We have introduced an overhaul to the Battle Buddy rewards and missions
- Extended the referred-player’s referral code entering limit from 2 hours to 24 hours
- Changed the referred-player’s rewards to: 1000 Coins + 300 E-Points + Random Adventurer Character (7d trial) + 50% Coin Boost (3d)
- Changed the referrer’s rewards to Coins and E-Points
- Lowered the difficulty of Battle Buddy missions, changed rewards to 300-500 Coins, complete 8 Battle Buddy missions to claim an exclusive golen “Infused” accessory
- With the launch of Season 14, Battle Buddy relationships have been reset. Players are welcomed to continue recruiting new Battle Buddies in the new season to join your adventures
- Added a new box in EP Store- “S14 Epic Weapon Skin Supply Box”, priced at 100 E-Points, open for a random reward inside the box, rewards include seasonal character-themed weapon skins and various other weapon skins (duplicated skins will automatically be converted to Tokens)
- We have sent exclusive nameplates to the top 100 players of each server based on the S13 leaderboard (Solo+Squad combined Ratings), these nameplates will expire at the end of S14
- Optimized the lobby’s camera angle and lighting effects
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.