Rocket League Update 2.03 has just been released by Psyonix and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The new update currently fixes a bug with 120 FPS on the PS5 adds in some other stability improvements as well.
The update is available globally on all supported platforms and will be a mandatory download. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below for more information about the update.
Rocket League Update 2.03 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the update:
- This update prepares Rocket League for the new incoming 2021 NFL Fan Pass content
- We know many of you are patiently waiting, and our goal is to release an update later this month that brings 120 FPS to the PlayStation 5
CHANGES AND UPDATES
- ‘India’ has been added as a server region
- Servers are hosted in Mumbai
- India tournament region uses ASM servers
- Aliasing along the ramp in Deadeye Canyon has been fixed
- Fixed a bug related to being kicked prematurely from an in-progress Tournament
- Several Italian, German, and Russian localization fixes
- Fixed a crash scenario involving Dropshot and the NASCAR Trail
- Tournament Rank now correctly displays on the Tournament History page
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.