Hi-Rez Studios released this latest Rogue Company Update 1.63 earlier today and here are the full list of patch notes for those interested. Since this is a hotfix, it will not be bringing any new game content or new features for you. This patch only includes bug fixes and minor changes to features that were launched with the Switchblade Season Two update.
We do not have the file size for this Rogue Company Update 1.63 patch, but it shouldn’t be a hefty one as it only contains fixes. All the relevant information you need to know regarding this patch is covered below in the full release notes. The developers released a hotfix addressing many key issues in the Switchblade Update including Crash Fixes during matches, Demolition matches not ending properly, and more.
Rogue Company Update 1.63 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Rogue Company Update 1.63 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Turned Ranked Demolition back on
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the round from ending when a player was downed defusing the bomb.
- Changed the bomb timer from 35 to 50 seconds as intended.
- Fixed an issue where the Round would not end after running out of time when a player planted the bomb and cancelled it.
- Fixed an issue where teams could receive 2 Victory points after halftime/side swap in Demolition.
- Fixed and issue where Secondary and Melee weapons would not count towards and maximum upgrade objective
- Fixed an issue that prevented an Arms Dealer Event mission from being repeatable.
- Fixed an issue with matches ending early and not getting rewards
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Rogue Company