Gamepires has just deployed SCUM Sept. 14 Update (Hotfix v0.6.7.38631) and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The new update primarily fixes a few bugs and adds some quality of life improvements.
The update is available right now on the Steam client and is a mandatory download. You can take a look at the complete release logs down below for more information about the patch.
SCUM Hotfix 0.6.7.38631 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the update:
- Fixed the bug where puppets could not take fall damage.
- Fixed the bug where admin drones would show prisoner HUD.
- Fixed the bug where rain collectors would disappear like regular items when outside vicinity.
- Fixed the bug where Desert Eagle .50 stove pipe malfunction would bug out.
- Fixed the bug where rain collectors would show wrong usage numbers while in chests.
- Fishing reels are now repairable with toolboxes.
- Entering a zone now displays its region name instead of the configuration name.
- Water collectors won’t lose durability anymore when drinking from them.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.