Thunder Lotus Games has just released Spiritfarer Update 1.13, and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The new update primarily brings transition animation to Beverly between a hug and talk animations, plus some minor changes to Gustav’s monologues. Furthermore, the update includes several bug fixes and gameplay modifications listed down below.
The update is available globally on all supported platforms and will be a mandatory download. Here is the complete information regarding Spiritfarer Update 1.13. The actual size of this update hasn’t been disclosed yet.
Spiritfarer Update 1.13 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for Spiritfarer Update 1.13 coming out to all supported platforms:
- Minor changes to Gustav’s monologues.
- Changed Start Game text to Continue/New Game according to if any saves exist or not
- Modified Francis’ acetate quest to be unique
- Modified Buck’s Mood graph so it scales properly during the building quest
- Modified Beverly’s food related quest to be skippable (Laksa)
- Modified Spiritfared achievement requirements from 10 spirits >>>> 11 spirits
- Modified the layers for items spawning in Floating Crate event to avoid overlaps
- Modified the priorities of some of Beverly’s conversations
- Modified two typos from Gwen and Atul’s dialogs
- Modified Astrid & Giovanni’s priorities so they come to welcome new spirits
- Modified Safe Travel mode to enable events if it’s disabled while the boat is on an event.
- Modified Lily’s flowers to only grow after meeting Hades
- Modified Build Mode to only show available customization on building with decorations
- Modified Delete Save Button from F12 >>>> F4
- Disabled Stargazing mode when at the Everdoor
- Added transition animation to Beverly between hug and talk animations
- Fixed the text bubble appearing before the fade-in when the build mode activates
- Fixed loss of functionality in Controls menu
- Fixed Gwen’s Kitchen quest validation dialogue not triggering
- Fixed the navigation of the Music Mini-Game button in the rebinding menu
- Fixed the duplicate Stella at the end of a hug with any spirits
- Fixed the issue where you can’t apply resolution changes when width or height has an identical component as the current resolution
- Fixed the second player’s recipe UI appearing over map
- Fixed sheep upgrade getting removed when going in and out of enclosure to feed it
- Fixed chicks going into different chicken coops before maturing into full grown chickens
- Fixed the player falling out of building when hugging next to a wall with another building under it
- Fixed some expressions not playing ever again after the first time
- Fixed an issue where an acetate would not drop from a chest during a quest
- Fixed the ”Safe Travel mode” keyboard button not working in Azerty and Dvorak mode
- Fixed an issue where Cow Stall and Sheep Corral improvements were available before finding the blueprints in the world
- Fixed an issue where the Everdoor atmosphere didn’t trigger when Stella came to the Everdoor a second time right after finishing The Last Voyage
- Fixed an issue where the controller would vibrate even when left unused
- Fixed an issue where Beverly would not recognize her favorite food as her favorite
- Fixed an issue where Gwen’s quest “Set Sail, Captain!” didn’t continue forwards after clearing the trash on the boat.
- Fixed the music minigame’s UI changing to keyboard inputs whenever the mouse is moved during gameplay, while playing with a controller
And a slew of very minor bug fixes
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.