Riot Games has just released Valorant Update 3.03 and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The new update fixes a pesky bug with Viper and adds some improvements for the Crosshair alongside map changes.
The update is available to download from the Riot Client and will be a mandatory download. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below for more information about the update.
Valorant Update 3.03 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for Valorant Update 3.03 available on the Riot Client:
Valorant patch 3.03 notes
- Fixed a bug where Viper’s Pit started forming at the cursor placement point instead of around Viper
GAMEPLAY TECHNOLOGY UPDATES
- Turn on “Use Advanced Options” to additionally customize your ADS crosshair and sniper scope center dot!
- Added the ability to save and switch between multiple crosshair profiles
- Added a setting to set a minimum firing error across all weapons
- Added a setting to use the primary crosshair with shotguns
- You can now shoot through Radianite crates, with appropriate weapons, from all angles
- Updated ziplines to allow the ‘Use’ key so you can detach at any point
- Added a system that enables us to automatically revert any AFK penalties applied to you in the event of unexpected server instability
- Auto balance button added for custom games with > 6 players based on players’ MMR
- Improved the accuracy and responsiveness of the ping calculation
- Ping stats now show both the average and the max ping values to help you better understand your networking conditions
- Fixed a bug where Killjoy’s turret was not affected by concuss
- Fixed Astra’s Gravity Well from pulling people while they were attached to ascenders
- Fixed a bug where Astra could activate Dissipate while attached to ascenders
- Fixed Boombot, Owl Drone, and Fakeout from destroying Sage’s Barrier Orb if placed in a way that overlapped a segment of the barrier wall
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.