Riot Games has pushed out the new League of Legends: Wild Rift June 8 Hotfix that is now live and we have the complete patch notes. This patch should now be available to download and installation on iOS and Android devices. Among the minor updates, the main highlight includes Broken Wings is not broken anymore and has been fixed. And for those who think Flawless Duet is fast, has been slowed down.
Wild Rift 2.3 patch was released last week, but it required an immediate hotfix because of some of the issues players gave feedback about. Players using the Lenovo Legion Pro 2 will be delighted to know that Wild Rift will now work at 120 FPS on their device.
Wild Rift June 8 Hotfix Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for League of Legends: Wild Rift June 8 Hotfix that is now out for all the players on all supported platforms:
(3) Flawless Duet
- Fixed a bug where Irelia could re-cast Flawless Duet faster than intended
(1) Taste Their Fear
- Fixed a bug where Kha’Zix would damage himself when upgrading Taste Their Fear after evolving it
(1) Broken Wings
- Fixed a bug where Riven could cast more instances of Broken Wings than intended in conjunction with Protobelt and Flash
- Fixed a bug where the Surrender UI would not disappear after all votes had been cast
- Quelled the robot uprising where Co-op vs AI bots were invading normal games
- Lenovo Legion Pro 2 now supports 120 FPS
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Wild Rift