Spotted Kiwi Interactive has just released XERA: Survival Update 1.0.2, and we have the complete list of patch notes for you to read. The latest update primarily improves map loading speed, plus several bug fixes and gameplay improvements.
The latest update is currently live and available to download on all supported platforms. Here is all the relevant information regarding XERA: Survival Update 1.0.2. The actual size of this update hasn’t been disclosed by developers yet, but we’ll upload it here as soon as we get our hands on it.
XERA: Survival Update 1.0.2 Patch Notes
Here is the complete list of patch notes for XERA: Survival Update 1.0.2 rolling out on all supported platforms:
- GeneralFixed an issue that was causing stuttering / FPS drops
Fixed an issue causing level loading screen to freeze on load
- Map LoadingImproved speed of loading into a server
- Base BuildingClan will now be set to upgraded base part
Clans will now have access to all doors/windows without a pin code
- Developer Note: Doors/Windows that have already been placed and then upgraded may not be connected to the clan and will still require a pin code, new objects placed will be updated correctly with the new system
- Fixed a visual issue with upgraded doors/windows not showing it has a pin when it does
- CraftingAdded reinforced storage container to crafting
- MissionsFixed’ Bank Robber’ Mission objective amount
- ClansAdded ability to upgrade clan after creation
Added ability to update clan name/tag/colors after creation
Fixed an issue with members list not scrolling
- Cater Lab EventCrater Lab Drill will now give 25 Xoidite-X, Xoidite-S and Xoidite-H Ores
- Helicopter TransporterReduced helicopter flying height
- MapFixed world boundary around the port
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.