Raven Software has released a new Call of Duty: Warzone Dec. 19 Update along with the list of patch notes for you to read. This is the first update since the integration of Warzone into Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and it brings a number of fixes that were annoying players. Do not expect any new features this soon, so only fixes for now.
Dec. 19 Update is now available on all platforms for the Warzone game. This is already live and should be available to download. This is everything we know so far about this patch.
Here are the patch notes for the Warzone Dec. 19 Update that is rolling out now.
- Fixed issue that allowed player to use tactical items infinitely
- Speculative fix for players stuck when accessing loadout drops – if you still encounter this, let us know!
- Fixed issue that prevented Seasonal Challenge progression
- Fixed issue that prevented access to Match Summary screens
- Fixed issue that prevented player from equipping max Cold War weapon level attachments
- Fixed issue that displayed “unlocks at random level” instead of weapons’ intended unlock levels
And this is the tweet that confirms this Dec. 19 Update for Call of Duty: Warzone:
This is everything you need to know about this update. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.