Focus Entertainment pushed out the latest SnowRunner Update 1.35, and here is the complete list of patch notes for you to read. This update started rolling out earlier today, and includes a number of important bug fixes for the game. Most notably, the developers have finally fixed the hard mode and consists of improvements for the NG+ mode.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the SnowRunner patch notes for Update 1.35 is covered below in the next section. You should be able to download and install this update right away as it is now live for everyone.
SnowRunner Update 1.35 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for SnowRunner Update 1.35 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed a bug where all engines and gearboxes were unlocked from the start when creating a New Game
- Fixed a bug where the “DLC 7” saves with the ‘Hard Mode’ became saves with normal mode in the “DLC 8”
New Game Plus (NGP)
- Fixed a bug where internal addons were unavailable after selecting the “All internal addons are available from the start” parameter in NGP
- Fixed a bug where a black screen encountered when entering the customize section after the Internal addons was set to “50-150 random internal addons”
- Fixed a bug where the displayed price for recovering trucks didn’t match the selected parameter in NGP
- Fixed a bug where contests had a standard reward when task and contest payout rules set as “xN prices tasks and contests”
- Various UI fixes
- Various render fixes
- Localization fixes
Mod Editor changes to be added in an upcoming patch
- Added new features from DLC8 to the mod editor:
- Farming tasks (separate category)
- Flag “repeated task”
- Ability to give mod trailers the properties of one of the three farm trailers
SnowRunner is available now on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S and the Epic Games Store, as well as Nintendo Switch, Steam and the Windows Store. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Focus Entertainment