The developers at Riot Games have just rolled out Valorant Update 5.09, and here is the full patch notes for you. This is one of the smaller updates as the developers are preparing larger changes to the game for later this year. Just like the previous patch, this one also only includes bug fixes.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Valorant patch notes for Update 5.09 is covered below in the next section. You should check your game launcher for the patch and download / install it right away on your PC.
Valorant Patch Notes: Update 5.09
Here are the official patch notes for Valorant Update 5.09 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed a bug where Harbor’s Cascade would sometimes disappear when looking away from it (hotfixed during 5.08 patch cycle).
- Fixed a bug where walking through Harbor’s Cove barrier was not blinding players at the intended distance (hotfixed during 5.08 patch cycle).
- Fixed a bug where Harbor’s High Tide would have large gaps when cast in specific map locations.
- Fixed a bug where Harbor’s Reckoning’s geysers would not spawn on the area where the player was standing.
- Throughout this year, we’ve been periodically making improvements to Skye’s Seekers so that they more reliably and efficiently reach their target.
- Small changes were made to how Skye’s Seekers navigate around obstacles after they’ve visually acquired their target.
- If the target is intangible when the Seekers reach them, it will not debuff them. This includes Reyna while she is Dismissed and Yoru in Dimensional Drift.
- Fixed an issue where Yoru would still enter his stealth and intangible state if he was detained while casting Dimensional Drift. The detain now properly interrupts the cast.
- Fixed an issue where Fade could activate her Haunt and Seize projectiles to make them drop while she was Suppressed.
- Fixed an issue where Reyna would auto-heal after a kill while in Empress even though she was Suppressed.
- Fixed an issue where Sage could instantly break her Barrier by walling self into a corner.
This is a note from Jo-Ellen Aragon, the Community Manager at Valorant:
How’s your Episode 5 Act III going so far? Either way, patch notes are light this time around as we prepare for larger changes coming later in the year.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Riot Games