Activision just announced the upcoming Call of Duty: Mobile Season 3 “Tokyo Escape” and the full list of patch notes are now available for your reading pleasure. The new Season 3 (2021) update will be going live globally on April 17 (UTC) and will bring along several new features like new game maps, new weapons, new multiplayer modes and updates to the Battle Royale mode.
Want to find out everything that is coming to Season 3 in COD Mobile? You have come to the right place. A lot of the content announced ahead was already unveiled and thoroughly tested on the Season 3 Test Server, but the developers still managed to keep a few things under the wraps for the fans.
COD Mobile Season 3 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the COD Mobile Season 3 (2021) called as “Tokyo Escape” that will go live in two days on Android and iOS.
Experience the code of the Samurai this Friday as Call of Duty: Mobile Season 3: Tokyo Escape begins on April 16 at 5 p.m. PT. The most honorable players can slice and dice their way through this season’s new Multiplayer Mode, Swords & Stones, or battle it out on two new maps, Oasis and Coastal.
Players who are looking for more than a katana can earn two epic premier weapons: PP19 Bizon – Yokai (brand new) or the QXR – Scorching Sun, plus 50 tiers of rewards in this season’s battle pass, including Samurai-themed characters, weapons and more.Here are some highlights coming to Android and iOS:
- New Maps – Two new multiplayer maps make their debut in Call of Duty: Mobile:
- Oasis – First introduced in Modern Warfare 3, Oasis takes place in an upscale desert hotel themed for the season.
- Coastal – A brand-new map designed for Call of Duty: Mobile and created specifically for the Search & Destroy mode.
- New Battle Royale Updates – Season 3 will also see the addition of a new operator skill and BR class.
- Operator Skill – Bull Charge – A riot shield skill that can be earned by reaching Tier 14 in the Season 3 battle pass.
- BR Class – Spotter – The new Battle Royale class will be available later in the season through its own featured event.
- New Multiplayer Modes
- “Night Mode 2.0” – Optimized versions of Night Mode launching for a limited time (April 22- 28)
- “Swords & Stones”– Available for a limited time (May 6-12), this mode goes back to basics allowing only melee weapons in a free-for-all contest.
- The new mode includes airdrops that change to the Shadow Blade skill, Molotov Cocktail Scorestreaks and more.
- Marquee Event – “Warrior’s Path,” a Samurai-themed event begins on April 29 and enables players to join either the Five Knights or the U.A.C. to complete daily tasks and earn rewards in either MP or BR mode. Winner takes all here, with the faction earning the most points at the end of the day taking control of a node on the map.
Players can also expect New Seasonal Challenges, Lucky Draws, Bundles and more available in the store once the Season begins.
You can check out the trailer for COD Mobile Tokyo Escape Battle Pass below:
A detailed look at the full patch notes will be uploaded by tomorrow when the game content is added to the game via a mini-update. Stay tuned as we will update once the new content goes live for all the players on Call of Duty: Mobile. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.