The developers at Codemasters have just deployed the new F1 2021 Update 1.18, and here we have the complete patch notes list. This update doesn’t really bring any content update today, instead it just fixes a couple of bugs for various Podium Pass items.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the F1 2021 patch notes for Update 1.18 is covered below in the next section. You should be able to download and install this hotfix right away on the relevant consoles and the PC.
F1 2021 Update 1.18 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for F1 2021 Update 1.18 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- DJMaRiiO suit now appears correctly
- Fixed various issues with other customisation item
This is everything we have for this Patch 1.18 right now. However, in case you missed out the new features and changes in the previous Update 1.17, we have it covered for you below:
F1 2021 Update 1.17 Patch Notes:
- Addressed an issue where if a player joined during the grace period of a qualifying session, they would be unable to start the race.
- Fastest lap point is no longer removed after editing results in Leagues.
- Grid penalties now correctly carry over from sessions in Leagues if they are completed at different times.
- Red Bull White livery added as an option to use on the Player Car.
- Improved AI Behaviour in sessions when they are on in-laps with faster cars approaching.
- Addressed an issue where Victory VO may not play at the end of a race.
- Addressed a calibration issue with the Fanatec CSL DD pedals.
- Addressed an issue where the R&D completed or failed screen would show up blank.
- General stability improvements.
- Various minor fixes.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.