Infinity Ward has released the new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Update 1.30 today on December 15 along with the patch notes. As Treyarch is preparing to launch Season One for Black Ops Cold War, here we have an update rolling out for the Modern Warfare.
Modern Warfare Update 1.30 is now available to download on all supported platforms. On the PS4, you will have to download a total of 21GB file size. This is everything we know so far of this patch.
We are not sure what has been added or changed in this update, but may be, this is where you can help us? Do you see any gameplay related changes in the game? Or may be, any new features added? There could be some balance updates to different weapons.
Infinity Ward has yet to officially release a list of all the bug fixes, changes and new features added in this update. We will update this post once we have the list with us. The last season update we saw on the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare was Season 6, and there is no news of if we will ever see another season launch or update on this game.
Since Warzone is now being integrated into Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, all the newer updates to the game will come in from Treyarch – the developers behind BOCW series.
UPDATE: We now have the official list of patch notes for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Update 1.30 that is rolling out right now.
- Boots on the Ground War
- Blueprint Gunfight
- Face Off
- SnD Double Down
- Realism Gun Game
- Fix for a bug on Hackney Yard that could prevent Minotaur from performing an execution
- Fixed bug where some players were unable to obtain a Nuke after obtaining the correct number of kills
- Fixes to help the Wheelson path up various terrain
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Revive’ prompt while playing Cyber Attack was appearing inconsistently
- Fennec: Increased damage range
- ISO: Increased damage range