PUBG Mobile 1.1 update and patch notes are finally here after much teasing and hyping up the release. This update should go live tomorrow bringing the new Metro Royale mode, Metro-themed content and a brand new Season 16 Royale Pass. For those who update in the next five days will be rewarded with cool in-game gifts!
We now know the full extent of changes, new features and content coming up in PUBG Mobile 1.1 (Season 16 Royale Pass) and what is the new Metro Royale update all about. This new mode brings new environments to play in. There are two unique maps based on Erangel featuring ruins, trenches, a bandit camp, and other new scenes. There is also a new underground world that includes unique combat mechanics and a railcar vehicle. Let’s explore further in the PUBG Mobile 1.1 patch notes and see what’s new.
PUBG Mobile 1.1 Patch Notes
This update will go live tomorrow on November 10 (when Season 15 ends) and the server will not go offline for this to go live. You will have to update the game as soon as possible as players on different versions are unable to invite one another to play together. If you want to try out the PUBG Mobile 1. 1 beta, download here!
And for the players who like to collect rewards and gifts, update the game between November 10th and November 15th (UTC+0) to get:
- 2888 BP
- 100 AG
- 1× Thorn Trooper Backpack (3d)
Here are the complete patch notes for this PUBG Mobile 1.1 update on Android and iOS:
New Mode – Metro Royale
1. New environments:
1) Two unique maps based on Erangel featuring ruins, trenches, a bandit camp, and other new scenes are waiting to be explored.
2) Explore a new underground world that includes unique combat mechanics and a railcar vehicle. The rewards are tempting, but danger lurks all around you. Watch out for the enemies hiding in the shadows.
2. New gear:
1) Weapons can be equipped with the M203 Grenade Launcher, adding the ability to blow up enemies with your firearms.
2) A new Thermal Sight that makes it easier for you to discover hidden enemies.
3) Night Vision Scope & Goggles to help you seize the upper hand in the darkness.
4) Cool new Heavy Armor that offers even stronger protection.
5) A diverse range of armor attachments that make it possible to further customize the abilities of your armor.
6) Try out the Tikhar Rifle used in the Metro series to experience using a unique, silent air rifle.
3. New challenges:
1) Cunning bandits have been introduced as enemies on the map. Raid them or loot their supplies, but watch out for the elite warriors among them.
2) Watch out for special monsters from the Metro series who threaten players from the shadows!
4. New pursuits:
Arm yourself and enter the battlefield, then defeat enemies and search for supplies, score loot, get better gear, and amass a fortune!
1. Enter Metro Royale:
Tap the metro tunnel entrance in the Lobby to enter the Metro Royale gameplay lobby, which contains a complete auxiliary system and features, including a black market, loadout inventory, command post, missions, talents, rankings, etc.
2. Black Market:
1) The Black Market is the exclusive Metro Royale shop. Players can purchase supplies and new equipment here before starting a match, and can sell the supplies they bring out of Metro Royale for Metro Cash.
2) The supplies available in the Black Market differ from those from the Classic Mode and are divided into different quality levels. The Black Market also offers Metro Royale-exclusive weapons, mines, and other new items.
3. Loadout Inventory:
1) Equipment configured in the loadout can be brought into battle.When you return victorious from the battlefield, items are taken back to the loadout.
2) Items can be stored in the Inventory. Items kept in the Inventory won’t be brought into the battlefield and won’t be lost if the player is defeated.
3) Items carried in your Backpack will be brought into the match, so remember to include enough ammo!
4) Items stored in the lock box will be brought back to Loadout whether you win or lose the match.
4. Command Post:
1) At the Command Post, you can check your Favorability with NPCs, read NPC backstories, and give them gifts to increase your Favorability.
2) When your Favorability with an NPC increases, they’ll give you useful resources that will help you survive in the Metro Royale world!
Classic Mode Content
1. Metro theme (from November):
1) Underground Metro stations, monsters, and a Radiation Zone will appear on the Classic Erangel map.
2) The Aurora, which is under repair, will appear on the Spawn Island.
3) 2 of 4 Metro lines will randomly appear in Erangel each time. Access them via Metro stations to get around quickly.
2. Winter Festival theme (from December)
1) A cold wave has hit Erangel, covering the sea surface in ice floes. Follow them to find the randomly-appearing Winter Castle Paradise, get into jolly snowball fights with friends, and snowboard to your heart’s content.
2) In addition to chilliness, the cold wave has also brought the warmth of the holidays. Visit the Winter Festival hut and the gift pine tree that have appeared next to the city and delight in the festivities with your companions.
Adjustment of Mode Availability Times
After the version update, Infection Mode and RageGear Mode will be taken offline for further tuning. Check future notices for the new release dates.
After the version update, Payload 2.0 Mode will be available every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in UTC+0 time instead.
Throw Melee Weapons
Players holding melee weapons can toggle the Throw mode. Throwing deals damage to enemies within 40 meters. Only enemies not wearing helmets can be knocked out directly. You can throw melee weapons an unlimited number of times. They can also be picked back up after being thrown.
New item: Spike Trap
Appears on the ground in the Classic Mode and can be used in the throwable items tab after being picked up. Place the traps to puncture vehicle tires that pass over them. Note that they won’t damage the vehicle itself.
Spike Traps are a one-time item. They can only puncture 1 vehicle’s tires and can’t be retrieved after being placed.
Players can now mark routes on the map during the match, which provides squads with a faster and more convenient way to communicate their tactics.
Controls Settings Sharing
A code for a player’s control and sensitivity settings can be generated and shared, enabling other players to replicate them.
Quick Throw Feature
Once this has been enabled in the settings, players will be able to throw throwables quickly by swiping the screen.
1) Improved the Buggy driving experience and reduced the chance of having slippery rear wheel issues.
2) When players are driving a vehicle, their equipped weapon will be shown so that the driving player can see what type of weapon they have equipped.
3) Improved the reloading action of the DP-28.
4) Added Win94 sight sensitivity settings to the settings interface.
5) Increased the max sensitivity of the gyroscope to 400.
- Adjustment to the attributes of throwables:
Slightly reduced the interval between making two throws.
- Frag Grenades
1) Slightly reduced the damage (-20%).
2) Improved the blast effect of Frag Grenades.
- Stun Grenades
1) Stun Grenades will take effect 0.7 seconds after hitting the ground.
2) Increased the effective range of Stun Grenades from 5 meters to 6.5 meters.
3) Improved the blast effect of Stun Grenades.
- Smoke Grenades
1) Smoke Grenades will take effect 1 second after hitting the ground.
2) Slightly reduced the FPP visibility of players after they are hit by the Smoke Grenade.
- Molotov Cocktails
1) Increased the damage taken by players in the burning area of Molotov Cocktails by 10.
2) Increased the effective range of Molotov Cocktails by 20%.
Combat Information Improvements
1) Improved the accuracy of materials used for the model of Holographic Sights.
2) Improved the color performance of the crosshair of 2× Scopes and 3× Scopes.
3) Fixed an issue that caused the amount of Health recovered and the actual Health to be displayed incorrectly when Bandages are used consecutively.
4) The universal mark is able to mark enemies through walls, ignoring obstacles within 5 meters.
5) The quick marks of supplies and enemies marked with the universal marker are displayed on the mini-map.
6) Improved the Grenade explosion marks on the mini-map to differentiate them from gunshot marks.
1) Added a feature to customize the control layout of vehicles. This can be used to change the layout of the vehicle operation screen.
2) Decreased the lower limit of button transparency to 0%.
New Security Content
To ensure that everyone experiences less network lag and has a better gaming environment, players will be unable to switch servers at will from Season 16 on. The Switch Server function will be moved to the System Settings screen. After changing their server, players will need to wait 60 days before they can change it again.
Guest Account Feature Restrictions
The PUBG MOBILE official team is committed to creating a fair game environment, and will limit guest account features, including: public chat, Team-up Platform, Brothers in Arms, and Cheer Park. Additionally, guest account characters will only be able to reach a maximum tier of Gold V and will not appear on the leaderboard rankings.
If you are currently using a guest account, feature descriptions can be viewed in the profile and Season pages.
1) Improved the hardware used for the safety verification system to improve verification efficiency.
2) Adopted strict screening and ban strategies to target unauthorized purchases, boosting, and other malicious propaganda.
3) Stronger capabilities to combat various cheats and network attacks.
1) Fixed an issue that caused players to get stuck in the ground at Paradise in Sanhok.
2) Improved physical collision detection to resolve an issue that caused players to move through walls under some circumstances.
New System Content
Royale Pass Season 16
Royale Pass Season 16 Metro Royale!
1) Metro-Themed Interface & Rewards: Get Artyom or Anna at Lv. 1, the new Night Terror Set awaits at Lv. 100.
2) New Metro events: RP exclusive event tab. Obtain Metro Badges via various channels to go on an adventure. Unlock the story as you explore and choose to advance for free or after making a purchase. Collect Metro supplies and redeem them for Colonel Miller and other grand rewards.
3) New RP group event: Join a group after purchasing RP, add enough members to collect a free reward, and reach the target level together to get an extra reward!
1) RP subscription perk updates: Redeem AG for RP points at a favorable conversion rate to make it even easier to purchase RP exclusive redemption items.
2) New RP subscription perk: Activate a subscription to immediately get back 10% of the RP points you have already used during the season (calculated from the release of this feature in Season 15). Each player can only collect this once.
3) Get extra RP points when you activate an RP subscription for the first time. Players who have already activated a subscription will receive the rewards via mail. Thank you for your support.
4) Improved the tutorial and prompts for RP subscriptions, improved other contents, and fixed bugs.
Brothers in Arms Improvements
1) New Veteran level progress system: Participate in Brothers in Arms as a Veteran to accumulate Brothers in Arms EXP. This EXP can be used to upgrade the Brothers in Arms level and unlock new Brothers in Arms perks, including an exclusive Veteran icon, Veteran medal, rewards bonuses, and recognition of your exclusive Veteran identity!
2) Veterans can rate Rookies and give feedback with a relevant hashtag for a more friendly Brothers in Arms experience.
Social Lobby Improvements
1) Expanded the dimensions of the firearms display area so that you can see your own firearms more clearly.
2) Improved the light and shadow effects in the Social Lobby for a better visual experience.
Added Winter Festival achievements, Metro IP achievements, and exclusive special achievements that can only be obtained in this version.
Team-up Platform Improvements
Added a feature to filter teammates by KD in the Team-up Platform.
Added a feature to switch and change the Lobby BGM in the Inventory.
Download Feature Improvements
1) Improved the download classification to provide a better download experience.
2) Improved the user experience when interacting with the download floating window of the Lobby. Corresponding rewards can be collected here after downloading resource packs.
3) Split low-spec audio into various downloadable packs. The packs must be downloaded before they can be used properly.
4) Added a feature that enables users who satisfy certain device models and network speed conditions to auto-download resources when they go to Spawn Island.
[via PUBG Mobile]