Hopoo Games has just released Risk Of Rain 2 Update 1.08 and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The update is mainly a hotfix for the previously released major Anniversary Update.
The update is available on both Xbox and PlayStation and will be a mandatory download. The update also marks the inclusion of the Anniversary Update on the Switch which will also be accompanied by all these bug fixes on the platform.
Risk Of Rain 2 Update 1.08 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the update:
- Solved an issue where Captain’s secondary would not stun the enemy.
- Solved an issue where the Malachite Urchin enemies would remain visible after defeating them.
- Increased the size of the Brass Contraption hitbox.
- Solved an issue where the game would freeze during the last Mithrix phase as the Heretic.
- Solved an issue where the Ravenous Bite healing passive would not activate.
- Solved an issue where the Mercenary Focused alternative utility skill would not apply the expose debuff.
- Solved an issue with the ending cinematic not fading out properly.
- Solved an issue where the UI would not display in the ‘Music & More’ menu.
- Solved an issue when pressing the Info Screen button on the main menu would lock character selection.
- Solved an issue where destroying rocks, pots, or vulture eggs would cause infinite missiles to spawn.
- Solved an issue where the Sticky Bomb item would not correctly deal 180% damage.
- Solved an issue where Huntress would die after blinking out of AOE damage.
- Solved an issue where the Sawmerang would not deal damage upon hit.
- Solved an issue where Captain’s Orbital Supply Beacons cannot be called on the Commencement stage.
- Solved an issue where Profile Stats would not display localized text.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Hopoo Games