Riot Games has just deployed Valorant Update 4.07 and we have the complete patch notes for you to go through. This update makes various balancing changes to the weapons and fixes some bugs. Make sure that you check out the patch notes down below for more information.
The update is available globally on the Riot Client. However, the update may start downloading for you in a few hours considering how Riot ends up pushing out their update. We still aren’t sure of the file size of this particular update. But, we’ll let you know as soon as we do. We also have a very comprehensive Valorant agents tier list updated for this patch that you might want to check out.
Valorant Patch Notes: Update 4.07
Here are the complete patch notes for Valorant Update 4.07 coming out for all supported platforms:
- Added a new set of servers in Latin America, which should help with latency in that region
- Scheduled to turn on not long after 4.07 is live!
- Bulldog and Stinger now delay firing inputs while bringing up the weapon to aim down sights (ADS)
- Prevents you from getting burst mode accuracy improvements before they finish raising your weapon.
- Adds a slight cost to the decision to switch to burst firing mid-combat.
- You can still begin firing immediately while switching back to full auto/hip fire mode.
- Ability-based weapons* can now also be input-queued to equip after the current action
- *This includes: Chamber guns and ultimates for Neon, Jett, and Raze
The VALORANT Agents have been busy with a pretty frightening problem. Explore around the Shooting Range to find out what they’re up to.
- Load times for the VP purchase page should now load in a matter of seconds (previously, it would take more than thirty seconds in some instances)
- Added new detections for different AFK-like behaviors in rotating game modes
- Friendly reminder that discriminatory behavior is not tolerated in VALORANT, and if brought to our attention, we will be reviewing the incidents on a case by case basis and determining an appropriate punishment accordingly. We will also be updating our Code of Conduct to be more specific and avoid any misinterpretation. —S&PD Team
- Fixed a bug where Yoru could use a weapon immediately at the end of his ultimate by exploiting an unwanted interaction with ropes
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to defuse the Spike while channeling abilities
- Skye’s Seekers can once again break through the destructible doors on Ascent
- Fixed a bug where comms-restricted players could not listen to team voice chat
- Fixed a bug where players were not always immediately removed from the game after being banned
- Fixed a bug that was causing performance bonuses to show at incorrect times
- Fixed an issue where briefly tapping the “Use Spike” button to plant the Spike could cause you to end up holding the Spike instead of your last equipped weapon
Let us know your thoughts on this update in the comments below. For more patch notes, head over to our news section.
Source: Riot Games