Visual Concepts just released the WWE 2K22 Update 1.15 and we have the complete patch notes for you right here. This update makes various adjustments to superstar attributes and solves the crashing issues that many players were facing. It also fixes the problem where superstars entered the Royal Rumble in the incorrect order among other things.
The following section covers all the relevant information you may need to know regarding the WWE 2K22 patch notes for Update 1.15. We do not yet have the file size of this release but we will keep you updated. You should be able to download and install this update right away, if you do not see it in the Downloads section, you might have to wait for a couple of hours as sometimes these rollouts are staged.
WWE 2K22 Patch Notes: Update 1.15
Here are the patch notes for WWE 2K22 update 1.15 rolling out on all supported platforms:
- Various adjustments to Superstar attributes
- Addressed reported concerns about crashes occurring when using the News tile to navigate the game
- Addressed reported concerns where Superstars entered the Royal Rumble in the wrong order
- Addressed the ranges of select moves
- Various adjustments to address incorrectly assigned moves to certain Superstars
- Added moves to various move categories
- Addressed reported concerns of the ladder falling down during ladder matches
- Addressed reported concerns of players warping and popping up after a match ends
- Addressed reported concerns of tag team finishes and attacks not occurring during matches
- Addressed reported concerns of the AI not performing their running signature/finisher against corner-seated opponents
- Addressed the alignment on various animations so that they connect better in-game
- Adjusted the damage of several moves to ensure the correct amount was being applied to opponents
- Improved stability within Community Creations
- Addressed reported concerns of shirts being tucked in when not intended
- Addressed reported concerns of a soft-lock in the game when editing CAS
- Addressed reported concerns of infinite loading when editing a saved video on PS5
- Stability improvements when using Custom Superstars
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: WWE 2K22