Bandai Namco Entertainment has released this Ace Combat 7 Update 1.60 as part of a free content update to all the players and we have the full list of patch notes. This patch was announced after the developers also shared that they have sold more than 2.5 million copies of the game, the highest for this series.
The developers have also released a trailer alongside this Update 1.60 with new content. We do not have a file size yet of this patch, but you can let us know in the comments if you see this update on your console.
Here are the official patch notes for the Ace Combat 7 Update 1.60 that is now live on all supported platforms.
–10 New Skins
- X-02S Glowing Skin, F-22A Phoenix Skin,
- F-4E Mobius Skin, F-15E Garuda Skin,
- ASF-X Ridgebacks Skin,F-16C Crow Skin,
- Su-37 Scarface Skin,Typhoon UPEO Skin,
- F-22A Gryphus Skin,Su-37 UPEO Skin
–10 New Emblems
- 25th Anniversary Nugget -Mobius 1-,
- 25th Anniversary Nugget -Yellow 13-,
- ACE COMBAT 7 2nd Anniversary,
- Shooter (emblem),
- Spooky (emblem),
- Falco (emblem),
- UNF,UNICS,Arrows (Low-Vis),Falco
* To use the F-4E Mobius Skin, you must have the ACE COMBAT™ 7: SKIES UNKNOWN Early Purchase Bonus “Playable Aircraft F-4E Phantom II + 3 Aircraft Skins” or the same item available at each platform store.
* To use the ASF-X Ridgebacks Skin, you must have the ACE COMBAT™ 7: SKIES UNKNOWN playable aircraft “ASF-X Shinden II” available at each platform store.
This is everything we know so far regarding the big Ace Combat 7 Update 1.60. If there is any new details uncovered or new gameplay features spotted, we will update the post above. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.