Remedy Entertainment has just deployed Alan Wake Remastered Update 1.04 and we have the complete patch notes for you right here. We can assume that this patch will fix bugs and add stability improvements to make the gameplay smoother.
The update is available globally on all supported platforms, You can find all the relevant information for Alan Wake Remastered Patch Notes: Update 1.04 down below. We aren’t sure of the file size of the update just yet.
Alan Wake Remastered Patch Notes: Update 1.04
Here are the complete patch notes for Alan Wake Remastered Update 1.04 coming out for all supported platforms:
Patch notes – PS4: 188.8.131.52 | PS5: 184.108.40.206 | Xbox One: 220.127.116.11 | Xbox Series X/S: 18.104.22.168
- Improved title stability
- Fixed the glitch where in Episode 2 players could not complete the „Reach the top of the mill” objective due to the lift clipping through the stairs
- Fixed the audio lag that was present in some cinematics (Xbox One)
- Fixed the rare issue where cinematics audio would play in mono
- Added auto HDR support (Xbox Series X|S)
- Mitigated screen tearing (Xbox One)
- General visual performance fixes
- Improved the resolution of the game icon (PC). It’s prettier now.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Remedy Entertainment