Cold Iron Studios has just released Aliens: Fireteam Elite Update 22.214.171.124 for PC, and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The update primarily adds a Quickplay feature to the game with which players can queue up for any Campaign mission according to their Difficulty and Challenge Card preferences. Moreover, the new update brings several animation changes and gameplay improvements as well.
The latest update is currently live and available to download for PC. The actual size of this update hasn’t been disclosed yet. Here is all the relevant information regarding Aliens: Fireteam Elite Update 126.96.36.199.
Aliens: Fireteam Elite Patch Notes | Update 188.8.131.52
Here is the complete list of patch notes for the latest Aliens: Fireteam Elite update:
We have implemented the following changes.
- Quick Play has been added to the game! Players can now queue up for any Campaign mission that matches their Difficulty and Challenge Card preferences. This option becomes available once you complete the full campaign.
- Animations have been improved for the “Salute” and “Come Here” emotes while having a pistol equipped.
- Consumable Turrets should now correctly display their elemental effects.
- Enemies should now be appropriately tracked for the Tactical Opportunities “Elimination: Elite Synthetics” and “Elimination: Pathogen Stalkers”.
- Doc players should no longer see an unintended UI notification indicating they had recharged energy for their “Trauma Station” Ability when cancelling this Ability.
- Made improvements to ultra-widescreen support.
- Fixed an issue which could prevent characters with large save file sizes from properly being loaded into a mission.
- Players should no longer be prevented from using an Aid Kit while in range of a damaged turret.
- Optimized aspects of the “Anonymize Player Names” setting’s interface.
- Corrected the interactable range of an objective in mission “Priority One: Extract”. Players should no longer be able to interact through the floor.
- Fixed locations where AI companions could get stuck in the world geometry during mission “Priority One: Extract”.
- Players should no longer be able to switch their Kit Loadout in unintended situations.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.