Cold Iron Studios has just deployed Aliens: Fireteam Elite Update 1.07 and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The update is primarily a hotfix and fixes some bugs like Tactical Opportunities not refreshing correctly.
The update is available globally on all supported platforms and will be a mandatory download. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below for more information about Aliens: Fireteam Elite Update 1.07 down below.
Aliens: Fireteam Elite Update 1.07 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the update:
- Fix for the daily and weekly Tactical Opportunities not refreshing correctly.
- As compensation for the inconvenience, we’ve granted six random Challenge Cards to all players.
- Fix for the Weyland-Yutani SpecOps Gunner outfit not properly applying player skin color.
- Crash fixes and stability improvements.
- Reduction of crash dump sizes for PC Players.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Cold Iron Studios