Cold Iron Studios have just deployed this latest Aliens: Fireteam Elite Update 1.08 and you can read through the full list of patch notes here. This new patch is the same one as released for the Japanese version of the game earlier today. Our best guess right now is this update includes a few bug fixes and some minor changes to the game.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding these Aliens: Fireteam Elite patch notes: Update 1.08 will be covered in the next section below. You should be able to download and install this new patch right away since it just went live.
Aliens: Fireteam Elite Patch Notes: Update 1.08
Unfortunately, the official patch notes for Aliens: Fireteam Elite Update 1.08 are not yet available. However, this patch is already rolling out to all the players on every supported platforms. Once the notes are revealed online, we will update this page.
Here are the release notes from the last update that was released for the PC and the consoles:
- Fix for the daily and weekly Tactical Opportunities not refreshing correctly.
- As compensation for the inconvenience, we’ve granted six random Challenge Cards to all players.
- Fix for the Weyland-Yutani SpecOps Gunner outfit not properly applying player skin color.
- Crash fixes and stability improvements.
- Reduction of crash dump sizes for PC Players.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Cold Iron Studios