Aliens: Fireteam Elite Update 1.11 is currently being deployed by Cold Iron Studios, and here are the full patch notes list for you to read. This patch was just rolled out for the console players, and by our best guess, this one seems to be the same release as the one from the PC version last week. The main highlights from this patch include the new Quick Play feature, and some improvements to the animations and the game UI.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Aliens: Fireteam Elite patch notes for this Update 1.11 has been covered below. Since the game has been full of bugs and issues, the developers have been rolling out quick updates with fixes for the console version. We do not yet have the update file size for this patch, but will add it here later.
Aliens: Fireteam Elite Patch Notes – Update 1.11
Here are the official patch notes for Aliens: Fireteam Elite Update 1.11 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Quick Play has been added to the game! Players can now queue up for any Campaign mission that matches their Difficulty and Challenge Card preferences. This option becomes available once you complete the full campaign.
- Animations have been improved for the “Salute” and “Come Here” emotes while having a pistol equipped.
- Consumable Turrets should now correctly display their elemental effects.
- Enemies should now be appropriately tracked for the Tactical Opportunities “Elimination: Elite Synthetics” and “Elimination: Pathogen Stalkers”.
- Doc players should no longer see an unintended UI notification indicating they had recharged energy for their “Trauma Station” Ability when cancelling this Ability.
- Made improvements to ultra-widescreen support.
- Fixed an issue which could prevent characters with large save file sizes from properly being loaded into a mission.
- Players should no longer be prevented from using an Aid Kit while in range of a damaged turret.
- Optimized aspects of the “Anonymize Player Names” setting’s interface.
- Corrected the interactable range of an objective in mission “Priority One: Extract”. Players should no longer be able to interact through the floor.
- Fixed locations where AI companions could get stuck in the world geometry during mission “Priority One: Extract”.
- Players should no longer be able to switch their Kit Loadout in unintended situations.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.