Cold Iron StudiCold Iron Studios have just released Aliens: Fireteam Elite Update 1.18 and we have the complete information for you. This update fixes various bugs that were causing the game to crash and matchmaking issues. There are other changes as well so make sure to go through the patch notes.
The update is now available globally on all platforms and players can log in as soon as they update the game. The file size for the update still remains a mystery. You can find all the information you need regarding Aliens: Fireteam Elite Patch Notes: Update 1.18 down below.
Aliens: Fireteam Elite Patch Notes: Update 1.18
Here are all the patch notes for Aliens: Fireteam Elite Update 1.18 rolling out on all supported platforms:
- Players with modified game files will be able to play Multiplayer again with private matches, outside of public matchmaking. Please note that running a modified game is something that you do at your own risk and we cannot offer support for issues that may arise from this.
- Fixed a bug where a player could sometimes be sent to an incorrect mission when joining another host in Quickplay.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck behind a door on the Mission “The Only Way To Be Sure: Search” and be unable to progress.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur if a player quit the game from the Settings>Exit Game menu from either the Endeavor or from a mission.
- Fixed a crash that was occurring when using a Flamethrower with the Smooth Bore attachment.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Aliens: Fireteam Elite