Cold Iron Studios just pushed out in this latest Aliens: Fireteam Elite Update 1.24, and here is the full list of patch notes for you to read through. This update makes it so the Elite Lancer skin now unlocks correctly. It also fixes various issues with abilities and perks to improve the gameplay experience.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Aliens: Fireteam Elite patch notes for Update 1.24 is covered in the next section. The update can be installed using the platform of your choice and the actual size of the update is yet to be announced by the developers.
Aliens: Fireteam Elite Patch Notes: Update 1.24
Here are the official patch notes for Aliens: Fireteam Elite Update 1.24 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- The Elite Lancer Skin should now unlock correctly when Max Rank is achieved.
ABILITIES & PERKS
- LANCER: Fixed an issue with the CQW Mastery Perk, and it should now provide the correct amount of ammo.
- LANCER: Overwatch: Previously listed as a 20 Combat Rating, it’s now 0 (in line with base ability CR for all Kits)
- LANCER: Protective Layer: Previously listed as a 15 Combat Rating, it’s now 10.
- LANCER: Residual Charge: Previously listed as a 20 Combat Rating, it’s now 10.
- DEMOLISHER: The Loud and Clear Ability should once again properly provide an additional stack of the Clear the Room Passive when attached to Micro Rockets.
- DOC: The Trauma Station Ability will no longer heal Defense Points in Point Defense Mode.
- The Robot Carnival Challenge Card now works in the Giants of the Earth: Insertion Mission.
- Perks from Hidden Caches are now guaranteed to be received once players have found all of the available Attachment Rewards in a Campaign’s Hidden Cache pool.
- Changed the Persist ADS shoulder setting to be set to ON by default.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Aliens: Fireteam Elite