Innersloth has just released their Roadmap for 2021 as part of the Summer’s Game Fest. The new roadmap is meant to add mobile controller support, new colors, graphical improvements alongside achievements and trophies. From an indie dev team, their aim seems to be quite ambitious!
Not surprisingly, they’ve been met with a positive response from the community as all these features were heavily anticipated and requested from the game’s many players. While no deadline has been given just yet, we can expect the roadmap to be quite tentative for 2021.
Among Us 2021 Roadmap
Here’s the complete update released by the developers a few hours ago. Sadly, we still have no idea as to when these features can be expected or when the new update will be coming out. We’ll be providing you with more information as soon as we get our hands on it!
- Next Update:
- Increased Player Support – Play with up to 15 players.
- Graphical Improvements – A slight graphics update is expected.
- New Colors – Maroon, Coral, Tan, Rose, Banana, Gray!
- Mobile Controller Support – Play Among Us with a controller on Mobile.
- Roadmap – Future Updates and Plans
- A Brand-New Map – Map 5
- Achievements and Trophies – Earn achievements for completing a range of different tasks such as Get 5 Total Kills
- Account Linking Between Platforms – All save data and cosmetics, will be available across all platforms.
- New Roles and Ways to Play – These roles will include: Sheriff, Scientist, and even more.
- An All New Mode – Hide n’ Seek
- Visor Cosmetics – Fix your ship in style with even more ways to customize your character.
- Consoles (Xbox and PlayStation) – The release of Among Us on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X may be closer than you think
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section