Animal Crossing: New Horizons Update 2.0.2 is now out by Nintendo, and we have the complete list of patch notes for you. This update primarily focuses on tons of bug fixes related to Happy Home Paradise and in general. It was a much-needed update and it is a welcomed one.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Animal Crossing: New Horizons patch notes for Update 2.0.2 is covered below. The update is available to download right now without any server downtime. You will need to install it to play online.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons Patch Notes – Update 2.0.2
Here are the official patch notes for Animal Crossing: New Horizons Update 2.0.2 that is now rolling out:
The following issues have been fixed.
- During one of Kapp’n’s boat tours, Brewster could overlap with the player and prevent the player from moving.
- Kapp’n’s song could stop playing and prevent the game from proceeding.
- Selecting the “How does this work?” option when starting a group-stretching session during a multiplayer session could prevent the game from proceeding.
- The poster for Orville would be available via Nook Shopping after inviting Wilbur to Photopia.
- The poster for Wilbur would be available via Nook Shopping after inviting Orville to Photopia.
- Placing certain furniture items on the pier could prevent the player from being able to speak with Kapp’n.
- The warp function of the pipe item would stop working after the player discussed buying furniture from a resident inside the resident’s home.
- The music for group stretching sometimes wouldn’t play if an audio device close to the plaza was playing music.
- The Nook Miles+ activity “Visit the Roost for a Coffee Break” could appear multiple times in the same day.
Happy Home Paradise
The following issues relating to Happy Home Paradise have been fixed
- The software would close when the player tried to lead Leif to the school and the placement of the furniture items in the school met certain requirements.
- Using amiibo multiple times to change the members used in a facility could cause the software to close.
- The software could close when the player repeatedly used amiibo at a finished vacation home to add or remove guests.
- The Y Button could stop removing guests when the player repeatedly used amiibo to add a guest and then remove the guest using the Y Button.
- While working, a design portfolio photo could continue to display in the upper-left of the screen after speaking to a client on the north beach.
- Bells would be spent in addition to Poki when the player ordered a present for another resident through Wardell.
- The message card regarding refunding miles for the Pro Decorating License could be sent multiple times.
- The roommates would not appear in a follow-up scene if their shared vacation home situation was ended while in the yard of their vacation home.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.