EA had finally released Apex Legends Update 1.57 yesterday which brings Season 8 “Mayhem” content to the game and we have the full patch notes. After weeks of hype and teasers, Season 8 has gone live for all the players with some amazing new updates. Most notable updates include a brand new legend, map updates and gameplay tweaks all around.
We do not have a file size yet of this update. May be you can help us with that? Let us know in the comments below. Let’s dive right into the patch notes and new features of the game.
Apex Legends Update 1.57 Patch Notes
Here are the patch notes for the Apex Legends Update 1.57 that is now rolling out to all supported platforms.
- New Legends: Fuse
- New Weapon: 30-30 Repeater
- Map update to Kings Canyon
- Legendary magazines are now available as Gold tier magazines
- Several quality of life updates, like the following:
- Damage counter
- Pinging Ammo
- Color Blind update
- Lore Blurbs on Canon Skins
And several weapon and legend meta updates! To read these features in details, check our guide on Apex Legends Season 8 Update.
- Sonar abilities no longer stop Caustic’s highlight vision.
- Fixed a few exploitable areas on Kings Canyon that Loba was able to reach via her Bracelet.
- Jumpads in Octane’s town takeover no longer allow Rampart to place Sheila on them.
- Fixed an issue with Rampart’s passive persisting even after changing characters in Firing Range
- Fixed an issue causing the Havoc to have 100% accuracy when hip-fired through Rampart’s Amped Cover.
- Fixed a POV issue that occurred when using Horizon’s abilities, then immediately going into ADS with a Peacekeeper.
- Re-enabled ability to invite friends to club from friends list
- Fixed an issue causing some users who have opted out of “Last Squad Invites” to not appear in club event timelines when placing in the top 5 of a match
- Failing to connect to the club database no longer leads to a misleading “Kicked from club” message
- Players will no longer be kicked from clubs when switching to another profile on Xbox.
- Fixed an issue with crowds not cheering in Pathfinder’s Town takeover.
- Fixed an issue preventing some heirlooms from appearing in the heirloom shop.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Thermites to deal damage through certain walls on Olympus.
What do you think of this update? It may take a while for you to download and install this game content patch. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.