Respawn Entertainment had released Apex Legends Update 1.65 yesterday and we have the complete patch notes for you. This patch is another hotfix to fix some remaining bugs that the developers found out after releasing the last major patch.
You can now download and install this latest Apex Legends Update 1.65 on the PC, PS4 and Xbox One. You need to download a total file size of around 168 MB for this patch on the PlayStation 4.
Apex Legends Update 1.65 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Apex Legends Update 1.65 rolling out now to all supported platforms of the game.
- Stability improvements and bug fixes.
Unfortunately, this is it for the patch notes. However, if you would like to know what is coming to the War Games event, continue reading ahead.
- Second Chance (Tuesday, 4/13 – Thursday, 4/15): Kicking off the event, this modifier grants each Legend one free respawn per match; once a Legend is killed, a Respawn Token is consumed to rise again from the player’s current location retaining all their weapons and gear. After a short duration, the player respawns high in the air to skydive back into the action.
- Ultra Zones (Thursday, 4/15 – Monday, 4/19): Get ready for multiple Hot Zones within a single map, and for more epic loot and gold items. Each Hot Zone is enveloped in a Flash Point – the enormous, glowing bubbles that replenish HP and shields when you stand in them. In this mode, consumable items are still available as normal throughout the loot pool.
- Auto Banners (Monday, 4/19 – Wednesday, 4/21): Adding a rather small but spicy change to squadmate respawning, this modifier lets players automatically retrieve their Squadmates Banner Cards! Players don’t need to loot their death box to retrieve their Banner Cards — they can just head straight to a respawn beacon. The loot pool has been altered to contain more Mobile Respawn Beacons too.
- Killing Time (Wednesday, 4/21 – Friday, 4/23): This event speeds up the match as Legends fall; during a round, whenever a Legend dies, the round time gets reduced. If any given round is a massacre, the ring will close quickly so players have to keep an eye on the round timer to survive this modifier.
- Armor Regen (Friday, 4/23 – Tuesday, 4/27): Closing out the War Games, the Armor Regen will regenerate over time at a rate of 12 points per second in this final mode. Whenever players take damage, their armor will begin regenerating after an 8-second delay; this delay is doubled to 16 seconds (versus 8 seconds) if a player’s armor gets cracked.
This is everything we know so far about this new patch for the Apex Legends. For a list of updates and other game updates, check out our Patch Notes section.