Respawn Entertainment has released a new Apex Legends Update 1.66 that is now live for all the players globally and we have the full patch notes list. This is just a hotfix patch with no major new content coming to the game just yet. We saw a major War Games Event update just last week, so this looks like a follow up addressing some pesky bugs.
The total file size you need to download for Apex Legends Update 1.66 is just 160 MB on the PS4. If you are playing the game on a different platform, expect the size to be slightly different.
Apex Legends Update 1.66 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Apex Legends Update 1.66 live for all the supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed issues with event skins “Haute Drop” and “Gold Standard”
- Addressed errors with clicking on Steam friends list
- Fixed text chat isues with Steam
- Addressed Wattson and Rampart skins related issues.
- Fixed game freezing issues.
- Several Clubs-related issues addressed
- Addressed various audio related issues.
- Fixed an audio issue where players cannot hear each other in lobbies on cross-play.
- Using an Octane jump pad can prevent a user from jumping.
Unfortunately, we do not have more details about this patch. However, if anything official is released on the Twitter or Reddit communities, we will update this post. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.