Respawn Entertainment has just released Apex Legends Update 1.69, and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The new update includes quitter penalties and bug fixes for Wattson’s fence alongside other incremental changes.
While we currently do not have a file size for the update yet, the update will be available on all supported platforms and is a mandatory download before you can play online. It will be released globally 10:00 AM PT.
Apex Legends Update 1.69 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for Apex Legends Patch Notes 1.69:
- Restored slow effect when players run into Wattson’s fences
- Valkyrie changes:
• Added a short input delay after using Valkyrie’s ult to prevent players from accidentally activating—then immediately canceling—their ult by accident
• Fixed an exploit that let players record stats in the firing range while using Valkyrie
• Fixed an edge case that allowed her ult to be activated shortly after using a jump pad
- Arenas changes:
• Penalties for abandoning games have been added to Arenas. This is similar to the abandon penalty applied in Ranked BR games. You only get the penalty if you were in a full squad when you left (this doesn’t apply if you were partied with the leaver—you’ll still get penalized in that case). This update will activate a warning for players who are about to leave a game in-progress. The associated penalties will follow shortly after.
• Fixed an exploit that allowed users to unlock upgrades without having enough materials to do so
• Hop-up Upgrades for the Bocek bow are now as follows: Level 2: Shattercaos. Level 3: Deadeye’s Tempo.
• Fixed various Arenas bugs and errors
- Loot adjustments:
• Adjusted the logic for loot items being spawned on the ground as opposed to being placed into loot bins. This should cause backpacks to spawn more evenly on the ground as opposed to being spawned almost exclusively in loot bins.
• Slight increase in spawn rates for Level 2 Evo armor. The starter kit changes introduced in Season 9 had caused them to be lowered by more than expected.
• Miscellaneous stability fixes
LATE AFTERNOON PT PLAYLIST UPDATE:
- Re-enabling Valkyrie in the firing range
- We’re temporarily increasing the survival XP earned in Arenas. This is a placeholder fix to offset the fact that the buy phase currently isn’t being taken into account for “survival time.” In a future patch, we’ll adjust the survival time calculation to include the buy phase and return the survival XP earn rate to its previous level.
Credit: Apex Legends News
That’s everything you need to know about the new update. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Respawn Entertainment