Respawn Entertainment has just released Apex Legends Update 1.70 and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The new update includes nerfs to Valkyrie and tons of other bug fixes and stability improvements as well.
While we currently do not have a file size for the update just yet, the update is now live and will be globally releasing on all supported platforms including the PS4, PS5, PC, Xbox Series X / S and Xbox One. You can take a look at the patch notes down below.
Apex Legends Update 1.70 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the update:
- Switch fixes:
- Fixed an issue with Switch users being kicked from the game due to system clock manipulation. Sorry Animal Crossing time travelers! Go get your bells.
- Added a missing confirmation message after purchasing the Bloodhound x Lifeline edition.
- Valkyrie adjustment:
- Hovering while using Valk’s tactical now consumes the same amount of fuel compared to hovering while not using her tacticals. This is a balance change meant to address Valkyrie players staying out of the fight for extended periods of time in late-game circles.
- Fixed the “Win X rounds in Arenas” challenges not tracking wins correctly.
- Fixed a flickering issue caused by Legends with light effects in the lobby.
- Miscellaneous stability fixes.
That’s everything you needed to know about the update. Stay tuned for more news! If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Respawn Entertainment