Respawn Entertainment has just released Apex Legends Update 1.74 and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The new update includes a few bug fixes here and there with some stability improvements as well.
The update comes it an only 500 MB and will be a mandatory download for all supported platforms. No server maintenance is needed for the update. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below for more information.
Apex Legends Update 1.74 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the update:
- Fixed a bug preventing players with a custom control layout with “Extra Character Action bound” from looting from Deathboxes or Loba’s Black Market
- Fixed an issue where having Revenant’s heirloom equipped would cause slides to not travel very far while healing
- Adjusted color settings for color blind modes
- Fixed bugs with Crypto’s Dragonskin skin
- Fixed an edge case where sometimes the results of your last match would not be saved
- Restored functionality to speech-to-text feature
- Miscellaneous stability fixes.
That’s everything you needed to know about the update. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.