Respawn has just deployed Apex Legends Update 1.81 and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The new update will primarily be addressing issues with packet loss, teleporting and, lag. Moreover, problems with animated banner poses that can cause crashes have also been fixed.
The update is available as a mandatory download on all supported platforms. You can take a look at all the relevant information for Apex Legends Patch Notes: Update 1.81 down below. The file size for the update is still not available.
Apex Legends Patch Notes: Update 1.81
Here are the complete patch notes for Apex Legends Update 1.81 available on all supported platforms:
- Fixed a crashing error sometimes caused by equipping animated banner poses
- Fixed an error with using a Crafting replicator (“PopLockFOV called more often than
- Fixed being unable to hold to swap from an equipped Red Evo armor to a Gold Armor, if
- Red Evo armor had more health
- Fixed an exploit that allowed Pathfinder to melee far faster than intended
- Fixed Pathfinder Emote “Old Bot, New Trick” using the wrong icon
- Switch: Fixed “Press Left Stick to toggle Zoom” message displaying in the middle of the
- weapon sight
- Fixed Bangalore’s “Solar Soldier” skin obscuring the screen while AD Sing while holding
- down her tactical ability
- Misc stability fixes, including fixing some errors that can cause disconnections
- Fixed being able to regenerate ammo for Sheila by meleeing
- Fixed players being able to reduce Sheila’s bullet spread by crouching
- Added transition animations for Rampart’s heirloom when the weapon is inspected while
- Rampart is sprinting.
- Stability fixes
- Fixed players not receiving updated lobby settings when finishing a previous Private
- Fixed an error in Arenas that occurred when attempting to open the map
- Fixed players not showing up correctly in pre-match Team Ul
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.