Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.43 is now rolling out to all supported platforms with the latest fixes and we have the complete list of patch notes for you to read. Ark has been in the news as the sequel called Ark 2 was just announced yesterday at The Game Awards and fans are already super excited.
Studio Wildcard released the Update 2.43 for Ark Survival Evolved’s Genesis Chronicles 2 patch. You will need to download a total of around 5GB, depending on what platform you have. This update is now rolling out to PC, PS4 and Xbox One users.
Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.43 Patch Notes
Here are the patch notes for the Ark Survival Evolved Update 2.43 on December 12 live for all platforms. There are some exclusive surprises ready to be acquired in this update like Santiago’s spear and axe skins.
- Animated Series Raptor Costume
- Santiago’s Spear Skin
- Santiago’s Axe Skin
All acquired by clicking on the main menu options
- Added HLN-A Explorer Notes 6-10 for Genesis Chronicles
- Added TEK Suit V2 pants for Genesis Chronicles
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Stego to continuously impale
- Removed level up notification when a dino is already at max level
- Fixed an exploit with FOV
- Fixed a bug with the Aberration day/night cycle
- Fixed an issue that could cause a stall when using the teleporter and troughs
- Fixed an occurrence where the TEK Skiff would be unable to fly even when it has been fueled
- Before eating a Tropeo egg, you will now receive a warning before consuming it
- Fixed an exploit with Nvidia Ansel
- Fixed an issue where the baby mantis could float in the air
- Adjusted the Stego’s impale damage so that it scales with the level
- Fixed a bug where a mounted rider could be killed after removing a Trope saddle
- Fixed a mesh exploit with the Crab
What do you think of this update? There are several bug fixes packed in, along with some new content added in-game for the regular players. For a list of other game changes and updates, check out our Patch Notes section.